Holly grew up in the world of real estate. Her parents have been the local real estate business owners of Ray White New Brighton for 21 years, sparking her passion for the industry where her professionalism, enthusiasm and drive offers a refreshing approach.
Ranked the No.1 Agent Internationally for volume of sales at Ray White in 2019, 2020 and 2021, Holly successfully negotiated over 271 sales in 2021. Holly is supported by an experienced and award winning team that will be with you every step of the way to achieve an incredible result.
She graduated with two degrees in Marketing Management at the University of Otago where she also carried out a student exchange at the prestigious University of Manchester in England. She then went on to graduate in Psychology at the University of Canterbury. Through her degrees and experience, Holly has developed a strong ability to market and manage client’s properties and relate to the psychological factors of buying and selling.
After Holly graduated, she moved to London where she gained two years experience in the competitive London property market working for the largest real estate agency in the UK. There she learnt the art of negotiation and went on to become the top salesperson in her office working in Notting Hill, St Johns Wood, Mayfair and Hampstead.
Holly’s key focus is hard work, honesty and communication with her clients. She has acquired a unique structure into her business that allows her to manage her clients and customers delivering results.
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Business Growth - Individual - No. 5
- 2019/2020 - Clients' Choice - Individual
- 2019/2020 - International Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2019/2020 - International Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 4
- 2019/2020 - Top 10 International Clients' Choice - Individual
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite And 9 earlier awards