Holly has grown up in the world of real estate. Her parents have been the local real estate business owners of Ray White New Brighton for fifteen years sparking her passion for the industry where her professionalism, enthusiasm, and drive offer’s a refreshing approach.
At the Ray White National Awards held in March 2016 Holly won the award for best New Agent in New Zealand.
She graduated with two degrees in Marketing Management at the University of Otago where she also carried out a student exchange at the prestigious University of Manchester in England. She then followed on to graduate in Psychology at the University of Canterbury. Through her degrees and experience Holly has developed a strong ability to market and manage client’s properties and relate to the psychological factors of buying and selling.
After Holly graduated she moved to London where she gained two years experience in the competitive London property market working for the largest real estate agency in the UK. There she learnt the art of negotiation and went on to become the top salesperson in her office working in Notting Hill, St Johns Wood, Mayfair and Hampstead.
Holly’s key focus is hard work, honesty and communication with her clients. She has acquired a unique structure into her business that allows her to manage her clients and customers delivering results.
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - Brand Champion - Salesperson
- 2018/2019 - Customer Experience - Salesperson
- 2018/2019 - Residential Salesperson - No. 11
- 2018/2019 - Supreme Growth - No. 9
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - New Start Salesperson NZ
- 2016 - Premier Performer (NZ)