Sitting On Top Of The World!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Selling below GV!
The home is perfectly positioned to make the most of stunning panoramic views from the City, past the picturesque Southern Alps right up the coastline to Kaikoura.
Please find the property files here: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/168910001
Three of the four double bedrooms are located on the ground floor, all with built-in cupboards and access to the garden. There is a gorgeous family bathroom including a spa bath. On the first floor you will find the gym/study with a private entrance, and the large internal access garage. The kitchen and open plan living areas with french doors are on the second floor, opening out onto the deck where you can enjoy the ever-changing views and all-day sun. The private master bedroom and large ensuite, walk in robe and extra storage room are located on the top level.
263 Major Hornbrook Road offers:
- 4 generous double bedrooms plus a study/gym
- Spacious open plan living with breathtaking unobstructed views
- Double garage, and plenty of off-street parking with room for caravan/boat
- Suitable for wheelchair access and even has a lift
- Close to walking tracks and the Mt Pleasant farmers market
- Immaculate 903m2 landscaped, flat section with establishing fruit trees and flowering plants which makes for fantastic outdoor entertaining and plenty of space for the kids to play
The Port Hills provides the extended backyard', with numerous tracks to explore. A five minute drive to Sumner completes the picture. There is an excellent bus and stop right next door. Mt Pleasant Primary School is two minutes away.
Our vendors have loved this home and safe, neighbourhood. Nevertheless they are committed to sell! Make sure you arrange a viewing today to secure this well-appointed home with so much on offer!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Double Garage + Off Street Parking